Thursday, December 11, 2014

New Offer
(i) Those who already having an existing ICICI Direct (demat) account and is trading through it, can join me and get full access to the Premium Service Free of charge. There will be no extra-charge except the cost of sending your documents. 

I have decided to start this after repeated requests came from the clients, to continue with ICICI Direct and get my Premium Service. However, your portfolio should have a minimum size of Rs.1.5 lakhs. Therefore, join me, hassle free.  

(ii) If anyone  has good contacts in the metal (especially, HMS-1&2, Aluminium and Copper) sector can contact me for a very lucrative business tie-up. 

(iii) If anyone is living in overseas and  is looking for business partners in India for outsourcing their IT (information technology) works, can contact me. We will sign  up an MoU and start working at the earliest. In case of domestic markets too if anyone is looking for partners to execute their IT-related works, then they can tie up with our set up. 

(iv) If anyone has the financial prowess to invest around Rs.10-100, crores in an import-export business can also contact me. 

SEND YOUR E-MAILS AT: suman2005s@rediffmail.com. 

No comments: